I Have Water Under My House Can You Get That Out?
SERVPRO of Jackson and of Madison County can absolutely handle that. There is a Crew member on their way!
- Having a truck mount truck that can extracted up to 175 GALLONS of water on site to get the water up.
- Then a certified Crew member will go underneath the home an begin moisture check.
- Removing any wet material such as insulation, and foam from the under side of the subfloor will beign
- After wet material has been removed drying equipment will be set
- Having Air Mover (fans) underneath the home there will also be a dragon (thermal heater) will be placed to help with drying the subfloor.
You can rest assured that your home can be cleaned and restored to a home again by our SERVPRO of Jackson and of Madison County community when you reach out to us at (601) 353-2286. We’re available 24/7 to help you through anything. "Like it never even happened."