Is that Mold?
Did you know it take 72 hours for mold to form without the proper mitigation:
- After water has damaged your home you are at risk for mold.
- Have someone come take a look at the water damaged before mold appears.
- If mold is present cut out drywall/ ceiling. and apply strong disinfecting.
- Make sure the material that was once affected by water has been properly dried.
- Mold can cause harm to you and your family if not been taken care of.
You can rest assured that your home can be cleaned and restored to home again by our SERVPRO of Jackson and of Madison County when you reach out to us at (601) 353-2286. We’re available 24/7 to help you through. "Like it never even happened.