Commercial ERP Program
Why the SERVPRO® ERP? A no cost assessment of your facility.
– This means there is no need to allocate funds, giving you a great value at no cost.
It was purposely designed to contain only the critical information needed in the event of an emergency.
– It will only take a little time to complete and will not take you away from current projects. But it will save you a lot of time if ever needed.
Are You Ready?
• Many businesses have an emergency contingency plan in place, but few have a plan to get back into their buildings following a disaster.
• It is estimated that 95% of disasters affecting regular business operations are internal or man-made, such as fire or internal flooding.
• With the proper planning, you can better survive disasters when they occur.
• SERVPRO’s Emergency READY Profile is not a contingency plan but is a vital component of any existing plan.
• Most full contingency plans are made up of three main parts: incident response, disaster recovery and business continuity.
• The SERVPRO ERP addresses incident response and disaster recovery.
• Think about the potential disasters that could affect your facility. Now ask yourself this question:
Are you ready?
You can rest assured that your home can be cleaned and restored to home again by our SERVPRO of Jackson and of Madison County when you reach out to us at (601) 353-2286. We’re available 24/7 to help you through. "Like it never even happened."