Kitchen Fire in Madison, MS
SERVPRO of Jackson & Madison County recently cleaned up a house fire in Madison. When we first arrived on the scene the house had sustained significant damage due to a grease fire in the kitchen. The kitchen was left unattended, and the smoke was too much for the homeowner to fight. The fire department arrived and did a fantastic job putting out the fire before it completely destroyed the home. Four rooms sustained major fire damage and water damage, while the entire house was covered head to toe in smoke and soot.
Losses like these happen all too often, but our crew is more than capable of getting your home back to “Like it never even happened.” From fire restoration to water mitigation to reconstruction our technicians were able to restore the home so the family could move back in. Add while many items were lost due to fire and smoke damage, we were able to clean and salvage most of the families belongings. We even packed and stored them in our warehouse, and delivered them once it was time to move back in! If you have a house fire, call the professionals. SERVPRO of Jackson & Madison County. 601-353-2286.